To make optimal use of your system, it is recommended to always have your firmware and software up to date. Please monitor this website to see if these are still up to date. On that page you can download the (stable) Firmware Updater. MVN Studio 4.3 requires the use of firmware v4.0.1 on the Awinda station and dongle, and v4.0.2 for the MTw Awinda sensors.
Note: please do not combine firmware version v4.0.1 and up with releases of MVN Studio before 4.3.
Note: to make use of this firmware, you need to have trackers with hardware version MTW2-... .
Please make sure that all trackers are always running the same firmware version. Running inconsistent/incompatible firmware versions may result in unstable behavior of your MVN Awinda system.
Follow these steps for performing a firmware update on your MVN Awinda system:
- Connect the Awinda station & dongle to the computer
- Connect the Awinda station to the power supply
- Dock 6 MTw trackers in the Awinda station
- Run the firmware updater. Monitor the results to be successful
- Replace the 6 sensors by 6 other MTw trackers.
- Run the firmware updater again.
- Repeat step 5 and 6 until all your MTw trackers and Awinda station/dongle are updated successfully