The 1-series is compatible with PLCC28 sockets. For best performance however, it is recommended to solder the MTi 1-series. Refer to the Hardware Integration manual for more information.
- The appearance of the MTi 1-series (DK) depends on the HW version. See this Product Change Article for more information. Please note that the MTi 1-series Development Board is not designed to be integrated into an application. The Development Board is also subject to change in the future.
- The Altium library (MTi-1-series.intlib) can be found as an attachment to this article.
- 3D models of the MTi 1-series and development board can be found as an attachment to this article.
- 3D models of the MTi 10-series, MTi 100-series and MTi-G-700/710 can be found here.
- 3D models of the MTi 600-series can be found here.