How Can Command Lines be Useful in MVN?
Command Lines are a helpful way to quickly Process, Export or Trim your recordings without needing to launch MVN itself. This can be useful for those wanting to setup up a pipeline for processing a large amount of recordings.
How to Access the Overview
For the Command Line Overview, which gives details on the current commands available for MVN follow the steps below:
01. Open Command Prompt from the start menu
02. Find the path to where your mvn_studio64.exe is located. This is typically ''C:\Program Files\Xsens\Xsens MVN 2019.xx\MVN Studio''
03. In Command Prompt enter cd C:\LOCATIONOFXSENS\Xsens\Xsens MVN 2019.xx\MVN Studio, Make sure to use the correct path to this folder on your own machine.
04. Now we are ready to enter our first command: mvn_studio64.exe -h
05. After a few moments the Overview will open up in Command Prompt and you can begin integrating command lines for MVN into your pipeline!