In some rare cases of updating your link systems hardware to the latest firmware (1.2.0) you may be faced with a collapsed avatar as seen below:
To fix this issue you must downgrade the Motion Trackers firmware back to 1.1.9
Achieving this is a straightforward process:
1. First, open your firmware updater software
2. Before using the updater to downgrade you must clear the cache. This option is located in the advanced options. see below
3. Now run the updater as normal. When prompted for what hardware to update deselect the BodyPack and check all sensors are selected.
Following these steps should correct this issue and allow normal use of the Link once again.
Windows Defender Firewall
If downgrading the firmware of the Motion Trackers did not solve the issue, please try to turn off the Windows Defender Firewall.
1. Go to Windows Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Defender Firewall (or search "Firewall" in the windows search bar and click "Check firewall status")
2. Go to "Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off"
2. In the Customize Settings window, check the "Turn off Windows Defender Firewall" for all three network types. Press OK to save settings.
3. Restart MVN to see if the issue has been resolved.