Xsens DOT App uses an over-the-air (OTA) connection to our servers to update the firmware of the tracker after every new release. Find below the step-by-step procedure to update the firmware.
- Connect the sensor to a charger and make sure it’s powered.
- Open Xsens DOT app and connect the sensor
- Move to the “Advanced” tab and click on Device Firmware Upgrade
- Select the tracker you want to upgrade or downgrade (note only one sensor a time can be upgraded)
- From OTA Options, select Upgrade or Downgrade (note this requires internet connection).
- Click on “Start OTA” and wait until completion.
- Wait for the sensor to reboot and the firmware version should be now updated