Method 1: Download from Google Play Store
Directly from your mobile phone, open the Google Play store and search for "Xsens DOT". Open the app named "Xsens DOT" and download it.
Method 2: using PC and phone (requires an internet connection on PC)
- Download the apk file on your PC from our website: quick link here
- Connect your phone to the PC and transfer the apk file to the phone inside a folder (for easiness, the download folder is recommended). When connecting the phone, make sure to enable the “Transfer file” feature on the phone.
- Find the apk file on the phone and click on it to begin installation. If the app doesn’t install automatically, go to Settings and allow Unknown Source
Method 3: using only the phone (requires internet connection)
- Download the apk file from our website(quick link here). Alternatively, scan the QR code below and scroll to the bottom of the page to download “Xsens DOT app”
- After download is completed, find the apk file (by default in the “download” folder of your device).
- Click on it to begin installation. If the app doesn’t install automatically, go to Settings and allow Unknown Source