Currently, two methods are suggested to install the Xsens DOT App. By the end of March 2020, the app will also be made available for download from Play Store.
Method 1: using PC and phone (requires an internet connection on PC)
- Download the apk file on your PC from our website: quick link here
- Connect your phone to the PC and transfer the apk file to the phone inside a folder (for easiness, the download folder is recommended). When connecting the phone, make sure to enable the “Transfer file” feature on the phone.
- Find the apk file on the phone and click on it to begin installation. If the app doesn’t install automatically, go to Settings and allow Unknown Source
Method 2: using only the phone (requires internet connection)
- Download the apk file from our website(quick link here). Alternatively, scan the QR code below and scroll to the bottom of the page to download “Xsens DOT app”
- After download is completed, find the apk file (by default in the “download” folder of your device).
- Click on it to begin installation. If the app doesn’t install automatically, go to Settings and allow Unknown Source