- Method 1: Download from Google Play Store
Directly from your mobile phone, open the Google Play store and search for "Xsens DOT". Open the app named "Xsens DOT" and download it.
- Method 2: using PC and phone (requires an internet connection on PC)
- Download the apk file on your PC from our website: quick link here
- Connect your phone to the PC and transfer the apk file to the phone inside a folder (for easiness, the download folder is recommended). When connecting the phone, make sure to enable the “Transfer file” feature on the phone.
- Find the apk file on the phone and click on it to begin installation. If the app doesn’t install automatically, go to Settings and allow Unknown Source
- Method 3: using only the phone (requires internet connection)
- Download the apk file from our website(quick link here). Alternatively, scan the QR code below and scroll to the bottom of the page to download “Xsens DOT app”
- After download is completed, find the apk file (by default in the “download” folder of your device).
- Click on it to begin installation. If the app doesn’t install automatically, go to Settings and allow Unknown Source
Download from App Store
Search for "Xsens DOT" on the app store. Select and download the correct app.