MT Software Integration
All products in the extensive MTi product portfolio uses the MT Software Suite. In this software suite, you will find source code, examples, a full-functionality application with GUI, tools and documentation. This category provides support on all of these component, including software integration on low-level.
- Orientation output specifications
- Interpreting magnetic field data represented as an arbitrary unit (a.u.)
- Magnetic distortions and solutions
- An explanation of the MTi fixed point output formats
- Evaluate the MT Software Suite with actual data
- In-run Compass Calibration (ICC) and Representative Motion
- How to fix Firmware Updater error "Could not write eMTS"
- USB Communication on embedded Linux
- Filter profiles for MTi 1-series
- Can I use MT SDK and the Xsens Device API on my ARM architecture system?
- Using the Firmware Updater with a beta firmware
- Use of MTi with longer cables
- ★ Online links to manuals from the MT Software Suite
- MTi goes to Config Mode when closing MT Manager
- Last version of documentation for 4th generation MTi
- How to fix Magnetic Field Mapper Error 286 "Failed to start logging"
- Updating a firmware of an MTi when there is no internet connection available
- Troubleshooter - When MT Manager and MFM are not working due to runtime-API missing from your computer (Windows 7)