MT Software Integration
All products in the extensive MTi product portfolio uses the MT Software Suite. In this software suite, you will find source code, examples, a full-functionality application with GUI, tools and documentation. This category provides support on all of these component, including software integration on low-level.
- ★ Online links to manuals from the MT Software Suite
- Interfacing MTi devices with the Raspberry Pi
- My MTi-680G is not detected / Installing the MTi USB dongle driver for Linux
- Firmware Updater freezes while scanning for devices
- Interfacing MTi devices with the NVIDIA Jetson
- .dbc file for MTi 600-series
- How to fix Firmware Updater error "Could not write eMTS"
- USB Communication on embedded Linux
- Filter profiles for MTi 1-series
- Can I use MT SDK and the Xsens Device API on my ARM architecture system?
- Using the Firmware Updater with a beta firmware
- Use of MTi with longer cables
- Orientation output specifications
- Interpreting magnetic field data represented as an arbitrary unit (a.u.)
- An explanation of the MTi fixed point output formats
- In-run Compass Calibration (ICC) and Representative Motion
- Heading estimation using GNSS acceleration
- Using different output formats for position and velocity