Xsens provides programming examples to help customers getting started using our products. The programming examples can be found in the MT Software Suite installation folders, or via the links below.
- As of MT Software Suite version 4.9.1, there are embedded examples available for the MTi 1-series Development Kit that make use of the SPI and I²C interface. The examples can be found in your MT Software Suite installation folder at:
C:\Program Files\Xsens\MT Software Suite x.x.x\MT SDK\Examples\embedded_examples
In order to get up and running with these examples we recommend to start by reading the "readme.txt".
- Additionally, the following article provides guidelines on I²C and SPI communication for the MTi 1-series: Best Practices for I²C and SPI communication
- A short guide on setting up communication with an Arduino can be found here.
MTi 1-series DK, MTi 10/100/600-series
We have examples available in C++, C#, Matlab and Python. The examples show how to use our libraries or how to communicate with the device without our libraries.
Find the MT Software Suite installation folder:
- C:\Program Files\Xsens\MT Software Suite x.x.x\MT SDK\Examples (Windows)
- In Linux, execute the MTSDK .sh file to find your SDK examples.
Within the Examples folder there are sample projects built on the Xsens Device API (XDA) libraries and DLLs, and public source examples for use with architectures that cannot use XDA. The latter example is called “xda_public_cpp”. XDA documentation can be found at:
- C:\Program Files\Xsens\MT Software Suite x.x.x\Documentation\MT SDK (Windows)
- [MTSDK folder]\doc\xsensdeviceapi\doc\html\index.html (Linux)