You can export the recording files stored on the internal memory of Xsens DOT quickly and easily to PC with Xsens DOT Data Exporter.
- Download Xsens DOT Data Exporter for Windows or Mac.
- Extract the zipped folder and Run "Xsens DOT Data Exporter.exe"
- Connect Xsens DOT to PC via USB
- Open your browser and visit http://localhost:8181
Note that Xsens DOT Charger is not designed for USB data transmission. Use direct USB cable connection to connect Xsens DOT to PC.
Use “Scan All Ports” to scan all the sensors connected with USB cables. Note that the data export can only work with firmware 1.4.0. Previous firmware versions cannot be recognized.
You can select the recording file by clicking the “1 File Selected >” text.
Configure the export data quantities by clicking the cog icon.
Click the export button to export the data and the recording files will be stored in your PC.
Common issue (MAC OS)
Xsens DOT Data Exporter can't be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.
- Open the “Sytem Preferences” -> “Security & Privacy”:
- Click “Open Anyway” and will show the open window like this:
- Click “Open” can open Exporter successfully.
This only happens the first time you use Xsens DOT Server on MAC. Later it can be launched without errors.
Common issue (Windows)
Xsens DOT Data Exporter does not export data.
Resolution: Launch Xsens DOT Data Exporter.exe from command line